The Gemini School is a private school located in Bellevue that specializes in evidence-based instructional methods. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching and helping students in need. Primary responsibilities would be enrichment, remediation and academic coaching to facilitate more effective performance in mainstream classes. Hours would be part time, mostly after school (between 2-6 PM) and on Saturdays.
Job Descriptions and Duties:
– Work cooperatively to plan and implement program enrichment, academic support and learning to learn skills for students of various ages in: math, language arts, social studies, science, and standardized test prep.
-Attend and actively participate in staff meetings, trainings, and check-ins as scheduled by director.
– May be required to work a flexible schedule, based on a school schedule; half days, early dismissal, and breaks.
Specifications and Qualifications:
– Salary range depends on experience and qualifications
– College seniors, graduates or current grad students with relevant major.
– Must be able to pass Washington State criminal background check.
– Must have experience working with children ages 5-18.
– Must be able to individualize curriculum/activities for students with the support of a certificated teacher.
Please email resumes, cover letters, and transcripts (if possible).
Meghan J. Miller
Head of School
Educational and Administrative Director
The Gemini School/
Learning and Behavior Services, P.S.
2375 130th Ave NE Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: (425)452-8036 Fax: (425)452-8038