1. Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate work in science. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Valid Washington State teaching certificate with either a
3. K-8 Elementary Education or Science AND PE endorsements preferred.
4. Demonstrated understanding of research-based instructional strategies and assessment practices that support effective instruction.
5. Recent successful experience working with educators in demonstrating and modeling effective instructional strategies and assessment practices.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of needs of diverse learners and strategies for addressing these needs.
7. Understanding of appropriate local and state standards.
8. Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff and district patrons.
9. Evidence/demonstration of use of technology to enhance student learning or willingness to learn.
10. Demonstrated organizational skills and commitment to follow through on tasks.
11. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with students, teachers, school administrators, support personnel, and community members.
12. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
For more information, see the attached job posting.