Are you looking to gain a job or an internship opportunity? Search no more! The Career Center’s biggest Spring Career Fair is a great opportunity for students of all majors and class levels from all three UW campuses to connect with corporate, small business, non-profit and government employers who are all looking to hire our Huskies, like YOU. Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity!
2016 SPRING CAREER FAIR
- Thurs, April 14th, 2016
- 3:00-7:00pm, HUB Ballrooms–Seattle campus
- Bring 15-20 copies of resumes
- Open to All UW students from all 3 campuses
- Dress code – business casual
- A list of attending employers and details about what to expect is here
- Your potential employers want to meet YOU in person. This is the best opportunity for you to make a great impression to the recruiters as many of the attending employers conduct follow-up interviews after the fair and/or participate in the On-Campus Interviews at the Career Center
- Recruiters hire students who attend fairs. A majority of the employers who attend our Career Fairs and complete our surveys’ indicated they extended offers to candidates they met at the fair
- Employers aren’t just looking for programmers and accountants. Many employers who attended last year’s Spring Career Fair were open to ALL MAJORS! Please click on the ““Positions and Majors Employers are Recruiting” gold button above to find out what majors and positions attending employers are looking to recruit
Interest in Volunteering at the Fair
- This is the perfect networking opportunity with recruiters. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access to the employers in attendance- YES, they’re all hiring! It’s the best way to connect with recruiters.
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- It’s FUN and a great way to be involved on campus.
- FREE FOOD!!
- We have shifts available from 8am-8pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours. Please email Donna Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability for April 14th
- Please contact Donna Chen via email at email@example.com