Charter Schools: Problems and Possibilities
When: Wednesday, May 27, noon to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Parrington Hall, The Commons (Room 308)
Join us for a conversation on charter schools. Can charter schools achieve the goal of improving education? Panelists will present possibilities for a path to this goal and the problems hindering it. What conditions need to be met to advance the goal, and are these conditions possible?
- Paul Hill, Founder, Center for Reinventing Public Education, UW Bothell (moderator)
- Paul Guppy, Vice President for Research, Washington Policy Center
- Robin Lake, Director, Center for Reinventing Public Education, UW Bothell
- Matt Neely, Head, Epiphany School
- Sue Peters, Seattle School Board Director, District IV
- Brittany Alverez (MPA ’15)