- Secondary science teaching
- Informal science education
- Science writing and communication
- Science policy and law
- Many other fields!
Our major integrates:
- Multiple perspectives from the biological, physical, and environmental sciences
- Scientific content and the societal contexts that scientists operate within
- Traditional coursework and experiential coursework focused on professional skill development, career exploration, and research
- Conducting scientific research and communicating science to a variety of audiences
Students can download instructions for completing our application and the application itself from the Integrated Sciences Program website. Applications are submitted online.
All application materials must be submitted by April 17th for entrance in Autumn 2015.
Still working on completing our admission requirements? See our website for information on future application deadlines.
Questions about the Integrated Sciences major application? Contact Meghan Oxley, the Integrated Sciences adviser, at email@example.com.