1. Must have an appropriate education degree and Science endorsement.
2. Must have or be eligible for a Washington State teaching certificate.
3. Must have successful educational experience or student teaching experience.
4. Extracurricular coaching opportunities may be available for interested/qualified applicants.
The following materials must be submitted to the St. John School District #322, W 301 Nob Hill, St. John, WA 99171. The application form and job description are available on our district web site at www.sje.wednet.edu. All questions or inquiries can be directed to the district office at 509-648-3336.
The initial screening will take place on Friday, April 3rd with interviews to soon follow. The position will be open until filled.
1. Letter of Application
2. District Application Form
3. Personal Resume
4. College Placement File or Three Current Letters of Recommendation
SALARY Washington State Teachers’ Salary Schedule
For more information, see http://www.sje.wednet.edu/employment.html